Feniton teams finish first and second in Club’s Foundation Shield competition.
Five local clubs were invited to compete in the Feniton Club’s Foundation Shield competition, writes Roger Smith.
This year’s winners were a host team that was made up of; G Blackmore, E Rolph, D Conbeer and A Kury who triumphed with a score of plus 23.
The runners-up were also a home side as N Cox, L Ley, J Rolph and S Kury finished with a total of plus 12.
Congratulations to I Veitch, P Spreadbury, S Dommett and K Lovering in reaching the finals of the County Fours Competition.
Likewise, congratulations to L Ley, A Smith and R Smith who have reached the section 3 final of the unbadged County Triples competition.
You may also want to watch:
The Club always welcomes new members, established players, beginners or juniors. Beginners will be given free coaching to make them sufficiently proficient to play in matches.
Monday is a roll up night and gives new members a chance for informal practice and the opportunity to meet other players outside of match situations.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
Anyone interested in joining should contact Les Ley, club secretary, on 01404 851463.