Feniton Youth Football Club announce coaches
- Credit: Archant
Feniton Youth Football Club has named its management structure for the youth sides ahead of the upcoming campaigns.
Mark Harris and Darren Witt will take charge of the under-sevens while Adam Brown and Simon Williams now run the under-eights and under-nines respectively.
The under-11s will be overseen by Steve Bean with Richard Barrass in charge of the under-12s and Sean Perret the boss of the under-13s.
Management duo Tom and Chris Badcott will manage the U16s. The former will also oversee the most senior youth side, the under-18s, alongside Mark Townsend.
Last season’s under-18s manager Ian Cole remains at the club as first team coach.
You may also want to watch:
The youth teams had reason to celebrate last week when three former youth players picked up awards at the club’s presentation. Oscar Walsh was named First Team Young Player of the Year, Oscar Dennison picked up the Second Team Golden Boot and Oli Grimshaw was awarded Second Team Young Player of the Year.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 8 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 9 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts