Graham lands Honiton seniors’ stableford success.
- Credit: Archant
The Honiton seniors stableford was played in the best weather we have seen for ages, but the results were a very mixed bag, writes Andy Wagner.
Of the 67 players, just nine beat par!
Ron Graham won division one with a 38 and paid for it by having his handicap cut. Keith Lloyd also made 38, beating Tony Williams and Pat Purtell by one point.
Paul Ritchie took the last prize in that division.
Players in Division two fared better as Larry Halliwell scored 42 points to win from Keith Thomas on 40.
You may also want to watch:
Bill Phillips and Robert Canterbury both had 39 points and Ken Beake took the last prize.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax