Graham lands Honiton seniors’ stableford success.
- Credit: Archant
The Honiton seniors stableford was played in the best weather we have seen for ages, but the results were a very mixed bag, writes Andy Wagner.
Of the 67 players, just nine beat par!
Ron Graham won division one with a 38 and paid for it by having his handicap cut. Keith Lloyd also made 38, beating Tony Williams and Pat Purtell by one point.
Paul Ritchie took the last prize in that division.
Players in Division two fared better as Larry Halliwell scored 42 points to win from Keith Thomas on 40.
You may also want to watch:
Bill Phillips and Robert Canterbury both had 39 points and Ken Beake took the last prize.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery