Honiton Bowerman Cup joy for Heather Clarke
- Credit: Archant
The wonderful weather continued to bless the Honiton ladies competitions, and last week’s was no exception, writes John Pawley.
The Warren Crocus stableford qualifier and the Bowerman Cup individual stableford were the competitions last week, and, with the course looking its best, some good scores were posted.
Heather Clarke with 37 points took the hnours in the Silver Division and she also lifted the Bowerman Cup.
Olwen Eaton with 35 was next followed by Henrietta Bradshaw with 34. The Bronze One winner was Jo Goodliffe with 36 points, followed by Sharon Rouse 35 and Lesley Farley 34, on countback.
The Bronze Two winner was Sheila Palmer with 29 points with Pam Knibb next on 27. The 9-hole winner was Catherine Hunt with 18 points, ahead of Linda Northover 16.
You may also want to watch:
The Warren Crocus finals will be held at Dawlish in September so Heather Clarke and Olwen Eaton will represent the club in silver division and Lesley Farley and Diana Gee in bronze division.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon