Honiton bowlers in Top Club win over Dawlish
- Credit: Archant
Honiton men recorded a full house in their Top Club victory over Dawlish by winning all five events, writes Julie Grant.
Peter Baker took the two wood singles, 21-17, and Gerry Stafrace the four wood singles, 21-9.
The pairs was claimed by Tony Tooley and Trevor Pipe, 24-9, and the triples by Ken Clarke, Kevin Vernon and Steve Coles, 19-12.
In the fours Chris Maynard, Barrie Singleton, Mike Dart and Terry House won 21-15. Honiton next play South Hams.
Unfortunately, in their ICL match with Plymouth Honiton lost on all rinks.
You may also want to watch:
Best wishes to all for the new year from Honiton bowlers.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery