Honiton bowls ace Kieran Daniels into last 32 of National Men’s Under-12 singles
Kieran Daniels, one of Honiton’s most promising young bowlers has reached the last 32 of the National Men’s Under-25 Single championship, writes Tony Broughton.
On his way he has beaten two Devon County Liberty Trophy players.
Dom Tuckett and Harry Goodwin.
This is no mean feat, as Harry has previously had trials for the England side.
His next match is against a yet to be decided player from Plymouth. If he can beat him then he will go to the National Championships to be held at the White Oak Bowling Club, Swanley, Kent.
You may also want to watch:
We all wish him the best of luck and congratulations for getting this far.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis