Honiton Centenary salver qualification for Alan Devenny
- Credit: Archant
Honiton seniors’ section had a large turn out of 72 for their monthly medal and had nothing other than a short shower interfere with their game, writes Andy Wagner.
Not everyone played their best, but the scores were very close at the top of Division One.
Malcolm Matthews, John Fleetwood and Stan Squire all came in with net 69, in that order on count back. Keith Lloyd made 70 and Peter Clarke took the last prize. They were beaten by the best in Division Two, Fred Thomas who made a
John Chew was runner-up and the other prizes went to David Lavender, Bob Underwood and Bob Cockett.
You may also want to watch:
This was the last qualifier for the Centenary Salver and the winner with the best aggregate score in four medal rounds this season was Alan Devenny.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone