Honiton face tough trip to table-topping Falmouth
- Credit: Archant
Honiton first XV were without any action on the second Saturday of December after scheduled Tribute Cornwall and Devon opponents, basement dwellers, Tamar Saracens, were unable to honour the fixture, writes Jerry Rice.
This means, without playing, the Lacemen net the full five points and that certainly helps in the bid to climb away fro the foot of the table!
This coming Saturday (December 17), sees the Lacemen play their final game of the year when make the long trip to table-topping Falmouth.
The Cornish side look to be running a way with the league this season, so the task could not be tougher!
However, over the past few weeks the Lacemen have put a couple of good games together and so can travel to the Duchy with a ‘nothing to lose’ attitude.
You may also want to watch:
The club has a bus travelling to the game and the players would be delighted to see supporters on the journey with them – there’ll be a good night out on the way back!
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott