Honiton Hawks Under-7s power to full-house of success against Taunton
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Hawks Under-7s continued their superb form this season as they won all six of the matches played against visiting Taunton.
The Hawks were split into two teams for the action with one team consisting of Archie Trott, Arran Hansford, Taylor Prettejohn and Ollie Beer.
The first game was them secure a 9-6 success with Taylor Prettejohn scoring four tries and there two each from Arran Hansford and Ollie Beer and one from Archie Trott.
In game two the Hawks triumphed by eight tries to six and, in this contest, Hansford grabbed a hat-trick. Trott and Prettejohn scored two each and Beer got the other one.
Hawks won game three 11-7 and the star of this encounter was Hansford with five tries! There was also a hat-trick for Trott while Prettejohn scored a brace and Beer got the other one.
You may also want to watch:
The second Hawks team comprised of Charlie Beer, Harry Haysom, Josh Lane and Mason Peek.
They opened their morning up with a 9-6 victory with Harry Haysom scoring four tries. Charlie Beer bagged a treble and threw were two from Josh Lane. Game two saw them land an emphatic 11-5 win. Haysom helped himself to a second successive four try haul and Lane also bagged four tries with the other tries al being scored by Beer.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
In their final game they won 11-7 with Beer scoring five times and the other scores came from Lane (3), Haysom (2) and Mason Peek.
Over the morning’s action Charlie Beer scored no fewer than 11 tries and both Harry Haysom and Arran Hansford scored 10. Josh Lane crossed the whitewash nine times and Taylor Prettejohn scored eight.
This Sunday (March 13) Hawks host Dorchester.