Honiton kickboxer Reed set for more action in April
Honiton kick boxer Zoe Reed was in action recently at Yeovil.
It was here first fight in UK freestyle kick boxing (this is the equivalent of Olympic boxing with kicks).
Reed has been training for two years with Richard Devaney.
Her first contest saw her up against the 2013 British WAKO champion.
Reed is keen to thank those that support her, particularly Carol Gilson from Honiton Baptist Church who has let her and her fellow kick boxers train there, and also all the dog walkers we see, when we are training.
You may also want to watch:
In April SPS Kickboxing will run a four-week beginners course.
Reed returns to action at the end of April.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone