Honiton ladies Bowerman Cup win for Su Calver
- Credit: Archant
Su Calver was really on fire today with a score of 40 points, writes Liz Rogers.
She won the Bowerman Cup 18-ole sableford competition. Linda Blundell was a very worthy runner-up with 37 points.
The sableford results were: in the Silver Division, Su Calver was first with 40 points, followed by Sue Ritchie with 35 points. Ann Trayling and Catherine Doherty both had 34 points,but Ann beat Catherine to third place on countback.
In Bronze One Division, Linda Blundell came in with 37 points to take first place.
Liz Rogers was second with 36 points, beating Cathy Uttley on countback.
You may also want to watch:
In Bronze Two Division, in first place was Linda McLaughlin with 35 points.
Jan Portlock took second place with 31 points.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 Have your say on future development of village
- 4 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 5 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 6 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 7 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
In the 9-hole stableford competition Joy Kerr took first place with 12 points.
Su Calver and Mona Carter qualified for the Silver Division Warren Crocus final, with Lesley Farley and Stephani Barnes as the Bronze Division qualifiers.