Honiton ladies Silver Division success for Jackie Seager
- Credit: Archant
On a lovely sunny Autumn Day with all greens in play and one temporary tee the Honiton ladies played their monthly medal, writes Ann Desmoulins.
The competition also served as the first round of the Winter Eclectic.
As usual the greens were disconcertingly fast in contrast to the fairways, making scoring difficult as indicated by the results.
In the Silver Division it was Jackie Seager who took the honours with her score of nett 79. The minor places went to Olwen Eaton, second with a nett 81, and Vicky Rogers, with her score of nett 84, was third.
In the Bronze Division it was Elizabeth Rogers who took the honours with a score of nett 80.
You may also want to watch:
Countback was used for the minor places with Stephani Barnes taking second and Chris Luttman, third, after both players had scores of nett 81.
The Bronze Two winner was Cathy Pawley with nett 81. The runner-up was Danusia White, nett 85.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
The nine-hole competition was won by Sharon Rouse with 16 points and the runner-up was Andrea Squire 15 points.