Honiton Mixed Invitation event a superb success
- Credit: Archant
The Honiton Mixed Invitation last Tuesday was very successful, writes Andy Wagner.
Organised by Max and Maggie Pipe the prize table was - as you would expect – excellent!
The winning pair were Alex Guy and John Dickinson with 41 points after count back had been called into play. Edged into second place were Di Parsons with seniors vice-captain Bill Eaton, also on 31 points.
Third place went to Jan Dickinson and her son Wayne with 40 points and once again count back was deployed with Alison McGowan and Phil Wall also finishing with 40 points and settling for fourth.
Fifth place went to Ros Eaton and Allan Seager with 39 points and once again count back was used!
You may also want to watch:
Nearest the pin on the second hole for the ladies was won by Teri Mason and on the 12th hole for the gentlemen the winner was Kevin Mathews. The prizes were presented to the winners by Geoff Banks.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon