Honiton monthly stableford success for Richard Townsend
We were all surprised that the monthly stableford survived the pounding the course had been taking from the weather, writes Andy Wagner.
However, there we were, stood in the cold and slightly damp air ready to get our weekly golf fix.
We even played to some greens which were a delight as we came across them.
Players who seemed to delight most were in Division One where Richard Townsend prevailed with 39 points.
Ben Phillips and Jake Phillips were in hot pursuit, both finishing with 38 points.
You may also want to watch:
It was similar fare in Division Two with Bob Cleal (38) edging out Andy Wall and Dave Chaffey who both finished with 37 points.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery