Honiton runner Bidmead does well at Arlington Court Canter
On the hottest day of the year Honiton runner Howard Bidmead travelled to North Devon to take part in the Arlington Court Canter, writes Judy Davey.
This event is arguably the most scenic off-road 10K in Devon.
It starts and finishes at the front of Arlington House.
The run took in outstanding views, woodland tracks and lakeside paths as well as several hills.
Bidmead finished in 30th place and was first O55 male finishing in a time of 48:43.
You may also want to watch:
Over 150 runners took part.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 3 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 8 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 9 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding