Honiton Sea Angling Club looking to a splendid 2017
- Credit: Archant
The year of 2016 has been another good one for Honiton Sea Angling Club.
The year was rounded off nicely by club member Scott Rice who, fishing during the festive break, landed a superb ballan wrasse of 5lb 6ozs. The fish was weighed before being returned to the sea.
The Honiton Sea Angling Club usually ends the year amongst the top three in the country for landing specimen fish.
The club is now looking to 2017, a year that promises more excellent shore and boat fishing together with the casting tuition that is offered throughout the summer months.
In 2017 the club will be looking to push on with a new kayak and small boat section and they invite anyone interested who has a kayak to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Old and new members should note that the club sign on night will be January 5 at the Honiton Conservative Club with an 8pm start.
The fees for 2017 are £15 for adults, £5 for senior citizens and junior membership is free.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
You can find out more details about all things Honiton Sea Angling Club at www.honitonsac.co.uk or look the club up via their Facebook page.