Honiton seniors success monthly medal for Mike Ward
- Credit: Archant
The latest Honiton seniors meeting was for the monthly medal, a competition that had been postponed the previous week, owing to inclement weather, writes Ann Desmoulins.
For this meeting, conditions, following the recent rain, were quite different!
The Division One honours went to Mike Ward with a nett 65 and second, with a nett 67, was Derek Keen, while third was Vic Wood with a nett 68 and fourth was Alan DeVenny with a net 69.
The Division Two honours went to Robert Stickland with a nett 63. This also earned Robert a considerable handicap cut, which now elevates him to Division One.
Second was Rod Armitage with a net 69 and Brian Hoepelman took third, edging Brian Bird into fourth on countback after both scored nett 70.
You may also want to watch:
There were four twos, each receiving eight balls. They were Derek Keen, Chris Vincent and Vic Wood on the second and Brian Bird on the 12th.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts