Honiton seniors win Jurassic Challenge at Lyme Regis
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Seniors had eight pairs entered in the Jurassic Challenge at Lyme Regis, writes Andy Wagner.
Due to the high winds and heavy rain it had to be run over 15 holes.
Honiton won the cup with a score of 127 they also won the longest drive by Peter Clark and the nearest the pin by Bob Underwood.
Fourty-seven players took part in a stableford plus eclectic last week.
Division One was won by Dave Maggs with 41 points ahead of Dave Morgan and Keith Lloyd, who both has 38 points.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two Bob Cockett was home first with 41 points followed by Garth Milard (40) and Bob Underwood (37).
- 1 More grants dished out to groups providing crisis support
- 2 Honiton town council confirms Beehive car park changes
- 3 Sunday parking charge for Honiton, Axminster and Ottery
- 4 Seaton needs to 'gear up' for life after Covid
- 5 Championship memories with Dunkeswell Rovers
- 6 How Honiton welcomed home its heroes from battlefields
- 7 Seaton and Beer say farewell to vicar and his family
- 8 New blueprint for rail travel in East Devon
- 9 Surprise funding boost for animal sanctuary
- 10 Colyton Primary 'blown away' by town's generosity