Honiton success for Eaton means a handicap cut!
- Credit: Archant
It was a medal competition for the Honiton ladies and 33 took part, writes Liz Rogers.
In the Silver Division, ladies’ captain, Olwen Eaton was in fine form, coming in with a net 70, meaning a reduction in handicap!
In second place was Lady Vice Captain Su Calver with a net 74, followed by Heather Clarke in third place with a net 78.
In Bronze One Division, Chris Luttmann took the lead with a net 74. Gill Johnson was second with net 77 and Liz Wood came in third with a net 81.
In Bronze Two Division, Linda McLaughlin was in first place with a net 78 and Di Wall was second with net 79.
You may also want to watch:
In the 9-hole stableford competition, Catherine Hunt was in first place with 15 points.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters