Honiton success for Ritchie and Oxenham
- Credit: Archant
After last weeks disastrous weather which put paid to any play, it was a great relief to be able to go ahead with the Foursomes Stableford at Honiton on Wednesday and the scores were very close, with only a single point separating each place, writes Andy Wagner.
First with 36 points were Sue Ritchie and Lesley Oxenham.
In second place were Elizabeth Ward and Mona Carter with 35 points and third place went to Jane Watts and Jenny Raison with 34 points,.
Diana Gee and Andrea Squire with 33 points took fourth and fifth place went to the pairing of Joan Smith and June Hodge with 32 points.
Played alongside this competition was the qualifying round for the Killard Leavy and the winners of this were Elizabeth Ward and Mona Carter.
You may also want to watch:
Jane Watts and Jenny Raison were runners up.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 7 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend