Honiton Titans Under-11 rack up the tries in Bridport success
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Under-11s power to Bridport success
The Honiton Under-11 Titans travelled to Bridport short on numbers, but returned with an emphatic 90-0 success under their belts.
Previous encounters had resulted in some big wins for the Titans and this encounter offered no less! Bridport needing to be loaned a player to play full sides never really got into the game.
From the first kick Titans, captained this week by Harry Smith and vice Tom Elliot, didn’t seem to need to get out of second gear!
Limited tackles and a lack of shape from Bridport gifted Honiton more than enough space to run in 10 tries without reply in a one-sided first half.
You may also want to watch:
After the break the home fortunes didn’t change. Everyone in the Titans team contributed in some shape or form to what was a terrific team performance.
Olly Baker made an impressive debut for the side and there was a special moment when Under-9s player Harvey Hannay crossed for a try.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
There were two Titans who shared the Man of the Match award. Tom Elliot, who, in the first half, shone for the home side with his devastating powerful runs and Alex Barback who took control of his troops and offered some ferocity in all elements of their play.