Honiton Town net hat-trick of clean sheet wins
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Town enjoyed a magical Macron matchday when the club’s three senior teams all bagged clean sheet wins.
The first team beat Okehampton Argyle 4-0 to register a sixth clean sheet of the season from 13 starts.
The Hippos are also now four points clear at the top of the Macron League top flight table after Feniton inflicted a first defeat of the season and ended the 100 per cent Newton record in the process.
In another terrific all-round show, Joe Mulhall netted a hat-trick and the other Hippos goal came from Ben Ashford.
The second team were 3-0 winners at Exmouth Amateurs where Blake Freemantle and Matt Urquhart were the Town scorers.
You may also want to watch:
Completing the club hat-trick of clean sheet wins were the third team with their 3-0 victory at Central where the Town scorers were Ryan Pike, Nathan Selway and an own goal.
Make sure of a seeing the next Midweek Herald (out on Wednesday, November 16) to read the Town match reports and get post-match comments from the management.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 6 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 9 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding