Honiton Town start at Brixham, Axminster Town kick-off at Sidmouth Town
- Credit: Archant
The South West Peninsula League Premier Division East fixtures have been released and so Axminster Town, Honiton Town and Sidmouth Town can begin to plan for their respective 2019/10 campaigns.
Both Honiton and Sidmouth Town launch their seasons with an away game on Saturday, August 10.
Honiton travel to Brixham and Sidmouth Town head for Torpoint Athletic.
Two days later the Hippos play again when they visit Crediton United and Sidmouth are in action two days after that with a Wednesday, August 14, Manstone Lane meeting with Axminster Town.
That midweek game marks the start of the Tigers campaign and they play their first home league game the following Saturday (August 17) when they host Marjon.
You may also want to watch:
With Honiton Town sharing their ground with the town cricket club, they cannot play a Saturday game at Mountbatten Park until the cricket campaign ends, but they can play in midweek and so will begin their home season on Wednesday, August 21 when they host Axminster Town in an East Devon derby.
As for the three teams end of season games Honiton Town host Cullompton Rangers in their final game, to be played at Mounbatten Park on Saturday, April 18. Sidmouth Town end their campaign with a Good Friday (April 10) Manstone Lane meeting with Honiton Town and Axminster Town finish their season with an April 18 trip to Plymouth-based Millbrook.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon