Honiton Town to face eight matches in 23 April days
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Town’s meeting with title-chasing St Martins, postponed on the penultimate Saturday of March owing to a waterlogged Mountbatten Park pitch, will now be played on Wednesday, March 18.
The game will come in the middle of a busy April for the Hippo’s for they are set to play eight games in 23 April days!
Town end this month’s schedule with their Good Friday meeting with Ilfracombe Town (11am) before starting their busy April on Saturday week (April 7) at Newton Abbot Spurs.
They then play a midweek (April 11) home game against Alphington before a Sunday (May 15) home game against Torridgeside. Three days later they have another midweek date with that meeting with St Martins. The third Saturday of April sees Town host Axminster Town and three days later they entertain University before a Saturday (April 28) home game against Bovey Tracey.
The Hippos end the month with a Monday (April 30) home game against Newton Abbot Spurs and they bring the curtain down on their league campaign
You may also want to watch:
On Monday, May 7, with a trip to North Devon to meet Appledore.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax