Honiton Troopers Under-9s good value for share of spoils with hosts Feniton Falcons
- Credit: Archant
Feniton Falcons 2, Honiton Troopers 2 Honiton Troopers Under-9s made a bright start and had several opportunities to score.
Jonny Glover went close on a number of occasions and Louie Stevens made some impressive right wing runs.
The deadlock was broken by Bailey Williams with a fine finish to put Troopers ahead.
Feniton levelled soon after, but Jonny Glover scored before the break to send Troopers into the interval 2-1 up.
The Troopers dominated much of the second half, but were unable to find the back of the net. Chris Lucas and Jess Spence were able to push forward and support play, but without scoring a third goal.
You may also want to watch:
Feniton stayed in the game and their resolve paid off as they scored a late equaliser.
Jonny Glover was voted Player of the Day for his defensive work in midfield.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone