Honiton Tuesday Mixed success for foursome
- Credit: Archant
Bad weather washed away much of the scheduled action at Honiton last week, writes Ann Desmoulins.
One event that beat the weather was the Tuesday Mixed competition which was played as a Texas Scramble that saw 28 players taking part.
However, the elements did play a part with some light, and persistent rain.
Despite that, all players managed to complete a full 18 holes.
The winners were Stephani and Bob Barnes and Vicki and Barry Rogers who achieved a nett score of 63.4.
You may also want to watch:
The runners-up were Maureen and Laurie Tollemache and Sue and Paul Ritchie with a nett score of 66.7.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis