Honiton Under-13s take training ground work into Exmouth game
Honiton 3, Exmouth 15 Honiton Under-13s had a pre-match instruction to take their training ground work into match action.
They responded in fine style with a performance that was full of industry and vitality and every one of the team certainly gave their all!
Honiton were always in the contest and were unlucky not to cross the whitewash on several occasions.
Their only points came from the boot of Sam Phillips, though many more will surely follow on that performance.
The Man of the Match award went to Joseph Gibbs, but this really was a great team performance of which the coaches were particularly pleased.
You may also want to watch:
Post match the Under-13 team, the parents and the coaches voted to award coach Jamie Todd as winner of the Movember award!
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis