Ingram gets six
Both Honiton’s senior sides fell to defeats in their respective Francis Clark Devon league games.
Honiton were beaten by 85 runs when they visited Halberton.
The Mid Devon side batted first, closing on 213-9 with Rob Ingram talking a superb 6-38.
However, the batting could not match the Ingram efforts with the ball, the final wicket falling on 128 to consign Honiton to a heavy defeat.
Only Brad Groves (27) and Pete Matravers (25) made any impression with the bat.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday Kev Kelly’s side host Seaton.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery