Loader lands Honiton Championship Scratch Cup
- Credit: Archant
The ladies competed for the Championship Scratch Cup, played over 36 holes and also the 18-hole Handicap Cup, writes Liz Rogers.
Sarah Loader came up trumps for the second year running, recording a gross score of 176 with rounds of 86 and 90.
The runners-up berth was taken by Jackie Seager with her gross score of 178, this from rounds of 86 and 90.
In all there were ten ladies that took part. Well done, one and all.
The 18-hole Handicap Cup was won by Sharon Dacre with a brilliant net score of 68 which has resulted in a handicap reduction of two shots.
You may also want to watch:
Jane Watts was the runner-up with a net 72.
A 9-hole stableford was also played for by the ladies and this was won by June Hodge with 17 points. Maris Dart edged out Margaret Jory for the runners-up spot. This, on countback after both ladies returned scores of 125 points.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre