Looking back in time picture special - 2006 and Honiton Town versus Sidmouth Town Reserves
- Credit: Archant
Picture special from 2006 Honiton Town versus Sidmouth Town Reserves
As we continue to have no sport to either look forward to – or indeed, report on, we continue to trawl our picture archives to come up with sets of pictures that remind us of ‘happier times’.
This current coronavirus pandemic that has changed our lives so dramatically in 2020, will eventually come under control and life, as we knew it, will surely return.
For now we have to make do with sporting ‘memories’ and here’s one such occasion.
Its the 2006/07 season meeting between Honiton Town and Sidmouth Town Reserves
You may also want to watch:
We’d love to hear of your sporting memory – be that from whatever was / is your chosen sport.
Please remember to keep sporting articles to around 350 word and include all surnames.
- 1 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 2 Hot pennies team plan bumper event to mark charter anniversary
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 Streetwise author launches second edition of historical A to Z
- 5 Escot provides 'forever' home for rescued bear cubs
- 6 Scouts welcome Ernie
- 7 Couple support hospital that cared for tragic grandson
- 8 Mentoring helps to encourage development and leadership
- 9 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 10 New silverware up for grabs as flower and produce fair returns
Send articles along with pictures (these, please, as j-pegs to a size of at least 500kb) to email@example.com
The photographs used in this picture special were taken by TERRY IFE.