Lyme Regis fishing competition
A NEW Lyme Regis cash qualifier beach fishing competition will be running throughout the season.
A?NEW Lyme Regis 'cash qualifier' beach fishing competition will be running throughout the season.
April 30 (Friday) 6pm-10pm
May 29 (Saturday) 6pm-10pm
You may also want to watch:
June 27 (Sunday) 6pm-10pm
July 24 (Saturday) 6pm-10pm
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
September 10 (Friday) 6pm-10pm
Final: September 26 (Sunday) 6pm-11pm
Entry Fee is �10/qualifier competition, sign on at 'The Tackle Box' weigh in at the lifeboat station. No fee for the final. You may enter as many qualifier rounds as you like.
All qualifier competitions will be best aggregate specimen percentage of two different species. The final will be most number of species.
First and second place from each qualifier only will be able to fish the final for the prize money.
This is a money in/money out competition, all money will be paid out on the final night as follows:
50 per cent to the winner, 30 per cent to the runner up and 20 per cent to the third place.
All competitions to be fished at Lyme Regis. Competitors may fish two rods with a max of three hooks between them. NFSA minimum sizes and specimen weights apply.
For more information please phone Darren on 07811 494704 or pop into The Tackle Box at Lyme Regis.