Lyme Regis ladies battle tough conditions in Andrew Black event
- Credit: Archant
The Lyme Regis ladies braved the gusty wind for their rearranged Andrew Black four-ball better ball competition, writes Andrew Jackman.
The close scores down the card reflect just how tough the conditions were!
Jane Southcombe and Di Dick ‘breezed in’ with 34 points to win after count back had bene used.
Cindy Mudford and Kathy Briggs were edged into second place whilst third place went to Sandra Barclay with 33 points.
The club is gearing up for the Seniors Open which takes place on June 3.
You may also want to watch:
There are a few places still available and there’s also the Golf Week taking place the week after.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief