Lyme Regis triumph for Humphreys
The Lyme Regis Ladies Flag competition was won by Anne Humphreys with a brilliant net score of 69 plus four shots to get her to the pin on the 19th, writes Richard Jackman.
A close second was Susan Moore, also with a fantastic score of 69 plus four shots up the 19th, but just not as close as the winner!
Congratulations to both players and also to Susan who is now in the Silver Division having had her handicap cut to 19 and Anne has also had her handicap cut to nine.
Well played both!
The full results were: Silver Division 1, Anne Humphreys net 69, 2, Diane Smith net 74, 3, Lesley Jelleyman net 75.
You may also want to watch:
Low Bronze; 1, Susan Moore net 69, 2, Corinne Jones net 73, 3, Elizabeth Linnert net 74 on countback.
High Bronze; 1, Karen Nicholsen net 77 on countback, 2, Linda Deem net 77, 3, Daphne Baker with 83.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 The US Open: part two
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
Congratulations also to the winners of the Frost Cup, Geoff Pontefract and Ken Stead.