N1 Tri Club’s Patrick Livingstone impresses at Westpoint
The N1 Tri Club enjoyed its first Duathlon race at Westpoint Arena.
The facilities would be the envy of any triathlon club in the land, but add on the superb organising skills of Garry Perratt and you have something really special!
In this first ‘trial race’ Patrick Livingstone confirmed his early season form and won the race.
He was not the fastest on the bike however, as Karl Hodson demonstrated his cycling prowess. Hodson’s advice and support has been key to many club members transforming their cycling experience.
There were many other excellent performances too. Both Wendy Williams and Sammi Williams were in their first multi sport event and performed well on the evening as did a whole host of other racers.
You may also want to watch:
During the summer there will be a series of races and for those who might be considering a move into the wonderful sport of triathlon they may offer an opportunity for a first attempt at multi sport in a safe environment.
The N1 face book page is N1TriClub.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband