Offwell Rangers downed by South Zeal.
- Credit: Archant
Offwell Rangers became the latest side to succumb to table-topping South Zeal, going down 3-0.
Rangers boss Scott Phillips opted for a defensive formation against a side that had scored 21 goals in their previous two outings.
The plan worked well with South Zeal restricted to a single goal half-time lead.
After being the better side for much of the second half Rangers fell two down to a contentious penalty decision and a third was shipped just before the final whistle.
The match sponsors, Deer Park Hotel, opted for Paul Dudley as the Rangers Man of the Match.
You may also want to watch:
Boss Phillips said: “The work rate was fantastic this week and I certainly could not have asked for more from the players. To a man they took on board the tactics I wanted us to use.”
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis