Offwell Rangers Reserves edged out at Colyton
OFFWELL Rangers Reserves travelled to Colyton where they were eventually edged out by the odd goal in five.
The hosts struck first with what proved to be the only goal of the first half.
Shortly after the re-start Dan Edwards scored a superb leveller but the home side struck back and took the lead for the second time.
It got worse for the visitors when the ball brushed the arm of an Offwell defender who looked to be trying to shield the ball and the resultant penalty was slotted to give Colyton a 3-1 lead.
Offwell refused to conceded the game though and were deservedly back in the contest with Evan Carnelly’s late goal.
You may also want to watch:
The Offwell Man of the match was Dan Hayden.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020