Ottery St Mary Short Mat Bowls Club open their doors to new members
Ottery Short Mat Bowls Club are to stage a number of free taster sessions this autumn.
Short mat bowls is a sport that people of all abilities can plenty out of and it also seen as a way of keeping fit and be entertained during the darker months of the year!
The Ottery club offers warmth, friendship, exercise and plenty of fun.
Then free taster sessions will be run on Monday September 8 and Monday, September 125, both from 7pm to 10pm.
They’ll run again on the mornings of Wednesday, September 10 and Wednesday, September 17 from 10am to noon.
You may also want to watch:
The club holds meetings through the year at which a cost of £2 per session is made – with the first two meetings attended by a new member being free. The sessions are held at the club’s headquarters at the Institute, Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary.
The foot wear required is flat soled shoes. Why not give it a go, you may find yourself quickly hooked into a new and exciting sport!
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
For further information contact Mike on 01404 812010 or Brab on 01404 831829.