Oxenham wins the Bowerman Cup at Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Lesley Oxenham emerged as the worthy winner of The Bowerman Cup at Honiton, writes Andy Wagner.
In a close contest, Oxenham landed first place on count back from Jan Dickinson, both players carding scores of 36 stableford points.
In the monthly stableford Silver Division June Hodge came out on top with 38 points.
Elizabeth Ward took second with 34 points and Diana Gee claimed third place with 33 points.
Bronze 1 Division was won by Lesley Oxenham with 36 points, with Jan Dickinson in second place also on 36 points.
You may also want to watch:
Third place went to Dot Grove with 35 points and fourth was sealed by Pam Manning with 34 points.
The 9-hole competition winner was Maureen Tollechache who scored 15 points.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters