Potter waves his magic with fiverfer in Kilmington II triumph
Kilmington were undone by the Kenn overseas player as they slipped to a five wicket defeat on the outskirts of Exeter.
Kilmington batted first and closed on 201-8 with Tom Gooding (69) and Roland Stonex (33) the principle scorers.
However, Sri Lankan all-rounder Ramesh Batagadaje slammed an unbeaten 114 to consign Kilmington to defeat.
Kilmington II are clear in second place in the E Division East table after an emphatic ten wicket home win over Kenn II.
Charlie Potter weaved his magic to claim 5-51 as the visitors were bowled out for 158.
You may also want to watch:
Graham Watts (85no) and Les Baker (44no) then used just 23 overs to see Kilmington across the finishing line.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery