President's great day
SUNNY WEATHER greeted club president, Anne Humphreys, to host her first President s Day with prizes, after being elected to the post last November.
SUNNY?WEATHER greeted club president, Anne Humphreys, to host her first President's Day with prizes, after being elected to the post last November.
The competition was a Bowmaker with each team comprising of three players with the best two scores to count on each hole.
Results: 1, Wendy Hart, Susan Crabb, Margaret Slater, 72pts; 2, Anita Holmes, Pat Hunt, Julia Collins, ocb 70pts; 3, Hellen Hellier, Lennie Sturgeon, Susan Jupp 70pts; 4, Rhoda Elwick, Lila Lambert, Sassy Hay, ocb 69pts; 5, Felicity Poole, Jenny Betteridge, Rosemary Dare 69pts.
Nearest the pin was Jean Moss on the eigtth and nearest the pin in two was Susan Moore on the 18th.
You may also want to watch:
The Nine Hole competition was won by Joyce Laithwaite. Pat Dean ran away with the prize for the only hole in two of the competition.
l Congratulations to Jane Andrews who won the Centenary Sword. Jane was three up at the turn but managed to keep her focus to win on the 16th 3 and 2 against John Coley who proved to be a tough opponent.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 8 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 9 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 10 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
l Jane Southcombe and Scott Love did Lyme Regis proud to finish second in the Scratch Division of the County Mixed Foursomes.