Reed finishes season with great effrot at Capel Curig, North Wales
- Credit: Archant
Luke Reed finished his season on Sunday in Capel Curig, North Wales at the Snowman Triathlon, writes Dave Mutter.
It consisted of a 750m swim in a very chilly lake at the bottom of Moel Siabod Mountain. Luke came out if the water 27th in 13.27.
Then onto the 42-mile hilly bike, which Luke found tough going but finished in 2.22.41.
Next the toughest run Luke has ever done 2,500ft to the top of Meol Siabod Mountain, then back down - this was more of a mountain bike!
He finished the 9k run in 124.41.
You may also want to watch:
Luke finished this race 47th overall in four hours and five minutes to bring the curtain down on a very tough finish to the season.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis