Roll up for Pudsey run
ROLL up to raise money for Pudsey Bear!
Sunday, November 21, sees the 23rd Axe Valley Runners BBC Children in Need Appeal Colyton Fun Run and five mile race.
Over the years, AVR have been able to donate many thousands of pounds to this very worthy cause.
No prizes as such are awarded to the winners, except for the prized ‘Pudsey Bear’. All competitors who compete in the five mile or the 2.5 mile fun run will have a chance to win one of the hundreds of “spot prizes” donated by the race’s main sponsors Saucony UK Ltd and the traders of Colyton.
Entries have already started to arrive, including the male winner Peter Monaghan from Torbay AAC, who won in a time of 26.39 and the female winner 16-year-old Naomi Speake from Seaton, who runs with the Bristol and West RC and completed the course in a time of 28.42 Entry forms for the five mile race can be downloaded from www.axevalleyrunners.org.uk or by phoning (01297) 553743.
You may also want to watch:
Entries for the fun run will only be taken on the day at the new race HQ, Reece Strawbridge Centre.
Contact Paul Morgan Axe Valley Runners (01297) 553743.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding