Seaton net fourth win of League campaign as Whitchurch Wayfarers are sent packing
- Credit: Archant
Seaton powered to a fourth win of the D Division campaign and finds themselves mid-table with 71 points, 27 fewer than second placed Yelverton.
John Waterhouse (59), Rob Walker (38) and Sean Perry (25), were the main contributors to a Seaton total of 214-9.
Whitchurch Wayfarers, who began the day having only lost one game this term, were bowled out for 162 with five different bowlers each claiming a brace of wickets!
Seaton’s promotion hopes get a sever test this coming weekend when they travel to face second placed Yelverton.
The Moorlanders will start the day sitting four places and 27 points better off than Seaton.
You may also want to watch:
However, a win for Ben Morgan’s side would lift them into a top four slot and keep the team promotion hopes on the burners!
- 1 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption