Seaton Over-60s Triples A team complete the season undefeated
- Credit: Archant
Last Wednesday Seaton A won their final Over-60s Triples League match of the season, writes Linda Stone.
They saw off second in the table Ottery St Mary A to the tune of a 45-27 score line to complete the league season undefeated!
The top triple was Peter Newton, Ron Rowley and Alan Wood.
The B team have also done extremely well this season and have gained promotion.
Meanwhile, the Ladies Over-50s Triples league team, with a couple of matches still to play are holding on to second place. Congratulations to all the players.
You may also want to watch:
The week ended with the club’s Captain’s Day. Although there were a few black clouds and a little rain a wonderful afternoon was enjoyed by all.
There were 48 members who took to the green in the traditional game of the captain’s team verses the vice-captain’s team, followed by a lovely meal. It was a close fought contest and the captain, Jeremy Allison declared the result a draw with Pat Whitworth our vice-captain graciously not demanding a re-count.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon