Seaton Parkrun brings delight for Durrant
- Credit: Archant
This weeks Seaton 3K Parkrun was won by Simon Durrant in a time of 19:44, writes Dave Mutter.
Crewkerne RCs Adrian Cornford was second in 19:44 and third was James Gular in 20:00.
Sara Pearce was the ladies winner, finishing seventh overall in a time of 22:59 with AVRs Eleanor Taylor the second lady and 10th overall in a time of 23:22.
Keith Agland was the second AVR and first Over-60, running the event in a new personal best (PB) time of 22:51.
Further afield Dave Kelf ran the Gorleston Cliffs Parkrun in 33:19, 229th out of 284 which was hsi quickest time for 18 months!
You may also want to watch:
Another AVR, Emma Kiernan, ran the First Chance 10k in Exeter, a great flat 10k which attracted over 500 runners and Emma ran brilliantly to finish 76th in 40:32, just ahead of James Ashforth 89th, 41:44.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 10 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond