Seaton play out thrilling draw with Feniton
Seaton ladies played a three rink game away against Feniton ladies and lost by 56 shots to 62, writes Edward Harden.
The top performing rink was that of Betty Steer, Sheila Pike, Ann Wright and Joan Russell.
On the same day the men drew a four rink game at home against Feniton 82 shots each.
The top performing rink was that of John Packham, Bob Scull, Ken Russell and George Mabon.
In the men’s over- 60s triples league the A team lost to Chagford by 33 shots to 35.
You may also want to watch:
The top triple was Peter Newton, Roy Carnell and Ron Rowley but the B team beat Dawlish Marina C 53-44 with the top triple being Edward Backhouse, Gerry Barry and Bob Scull.
The men travelled to Sidmouth where they lost a four rink match 81-72.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
The top Seaton rink was Terry Hurley-Smith, Ray Thompson, Bob Scull and Don Yaxley.
The ladies played the Sidmouth ladies at home on the same day in a three rink game and won 43-40 with the best performing rink being Gillian Sykes, Jackie Nation, Sheila Pike and Barbara Thompson.