Seaton Tennis Club Charity Tournament this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Seaton Tennis Club is holding a Charity Tennis Tournament this coming Saturday (April 8).
It’s all in aid of the charity Dig Deep which works to provide schools and communities with access to water and sanitation in rural Kenya.
The tournament organiser is Jordan Raine who says: “The tournament is open to all abilities and we are going to be having a barbecue and Pimms readily available.”
Entry is £10 per person and can be paid on the day. However, Jordan needs to have numbers of entrants confirmed by late Thursday (April 6) and can be contacted on 07568 598127.
Barclays have agreed to match fund what the tournament raises and it is hoped lots of folk will get along and take part and help raise money for a good cause.
You may also want to watch:
To help Jordan with the fund raising visit www.mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/jordanraine1
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts