Seaton Tennis Club half-term fun
- Credit: Archant
Seaton Tennis Club are running junior camps across the half-term break, and the club is preparing for a major event, writes Belinda Bawden.
The junior holiday camps began on Tuesday (May 31) from 1pm to 4pm and take place again on Thursday, (June 2) and again Saturday (June 4), running from 10am to 1pm.
Booking for the courses is essential and the contact is head coach Jason Martin on 07931-743168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meanwhile, the big event is the club’s ‘Road to Wimbledon Tournament’ on Saturday, June 11 with a 10.30am start.
The event is for all the club’s 14 years and under players.
You may also want to watch:
The Road to Wimbledon is the biggest junior tournament in British tennis and gives all 14U players the opportunity to progress through to compete on the world famous grass courts at Wimbledon.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 How would you feel about giving up your car?