Seaton Tennis Club looking to welcome new members
- Credit: Archant
Seaton Tennis Club is easing its way back into action after a lengthy lay-off.
Because of the Coronavirus pandemic, a number of restrictions are still in place, but the club is open for members to enjoy time on court.
The clubhouse remains largely closed to minimise any possible virus transmission, but otherwise members have been getting back on court and enjoying the fantastic weather.
Tennis is still one of the few sports that can safely be played and while the club are currently unable to accept visitors, new members both young and old from complete beginner to league standard are all being made very welcome.
The club offers incentives such as payment in monthly instalments and £50 worth of free coaching for adult beginners and ‘Rusty Racquets’.
You may also want to watch:
Adult membership works out at a bargain £3.36 per week for as much tennis as you want and junior membership for the year to March 31, 2021, is just £11 to £37, depending on age. Coaching costs would be additional. There is also a student rate.
So, dust off that old racquet (or the club will happily lend you one) and dig out those trainers and get along and play tennis again or maybe it’s the case that you’ll be a ‘first timer’. For more information on all things Seaton Tennis Club email email@example.com or have a look at their well-informed website which can be found at www.seatontennis.net
- 1 Honiton councillor speaks out over racist graffiti on town pub
- 2 Racist graffiti daubed on The Volunteer pub in Honiton
- 3 Friends of St Michael's delighted by community support
- 4 Tesco community fund helps initiative that reunites people
- 5 Honiton searching for a first win of the season
- 6 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 7 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 8 Closing of the rinks at Axminster Bowls
- 9 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 10 Devon and Exeter League Results