Seaton Tennis Club running junior summer camps
- Credit: Archant
Seaton Tennis Club is running junior summer camps over the next few weeks, writes Belinda Bawden.
They run from July 26 through to August 13 on Tuesday’s from 1pm to 4pm and again on Thursday’s from 10am to 1pm (for the under-8s) and also 10am to 4pm for youngsters aged nine years and above).
The sessions are fun-filled and are bookable in advance with the cost being £15 for members and £16 for guests.
On Saturday’s there will be two-hour drop-in sessions from 10am to noon with no need to book in advance. The cost of the Saturday sessions is £10 for members and £11 for guests.
The camps will also run in the last week of summer holidays same days and times from August 30.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place on any of the coached sessions or to ask about playing tennis at Seaton, contact the club’s head coach, Jason Martin, on 07931-743168 or email email@example.com
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020